Some important infos:

* This blog stopped sharing CDs and DVDs. At this sides you will find short informations about the favourite performances of opera and classical music (in our opinion). Please do not ask for links to shares at this place.


Thank you!
**************************************************************************************************************************

Friday, May 7, 2010

Marina Domashenko - Mezzo-Soprano Opera Arias

Marina Domashenko - Mezzo-Soprano Opera Arias

01. Adriana Lecouvreur: Adriana Lecouvreur: Acerba volutta, doce tortura
02. Samson et Dalila: Act II: Mon coeur s'ouvre a ta voix
03. Samson et Dalila: Act II: Amour! Viens aider am faiblesse!
04. Samson et Dalila: Act I: Printemps qui commence
05. Khovanshchina: Khovanshchina, Act II: Sili potayniye, sili velikiye
06. The Tsar's Bride: The Tsar's Bride: Vot do chego ya dozhilla, "Lyubasha's Arioso"
07. The Snow Maiden: The Snow Maiden: Lel's Song
08. Alexander Nevsky, Op. 78: Alexander Nevsky, Op. 78: IV. The Field of the Dead
09. La Gioconda: La Gioconda, Act II: Stella del marinar!
10. Il trovatore: Il trovatore, Act II: Stride la vampa!
11. Carmen (vocal): Act I: Habanera: L'amour est un oiseau rebelle
12. Carmen (vocal): Act I: Seguidilla: Pres des reparts de Seville
13. Carmen (vocal): Carreau! Pique!
14. L'Italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers): L'Italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers), Act I: Cruda sorte! Amor tiranno!
15. Die Fledermaus: Die Fledermaus, Act II: Ich lade gern mir Gaste ein

This is a wonderful compilation of arias that do an excellent job of demonstrating Marina Domashenko's vocal talent. The works are not only beautiful, but they show how Domashenko's voice is very well developed and evenly full throughout the registers. This shows wonderfully on the first track and on all the Russian arias. I wish there were more solo recordings of hers available. --Amazon customer

Listen to the tracks at Amazon